A little fun for the weekend!
1. You have to make up a string of names that dovetail into one another, the surname being the first name of the next person and so on.
2. All of the names must be people of note.
3. They must have a mention in Wikipedia.
4. They cannot be the guy next door whom we've never heard of.
5. You have to use the correct spelling (no cheating).
6. An example would be: Harold Lloyd George Cole Porter.
7. Harold Lloyd (silent movie actor), Lloyd George (early 20th Century British politician), George Cole (British actor, famous for 'Arthur Daily' in 'Minder'),
My example is short and pitiful. Can you do better?