What happens during a consultation at Total Ear Hygiene?
Just the Wax, Ma’am.
At Total Ear Hygiene we remove ear wax and look after the health of your ears.
It's what we do, all day, every day.
This is why we are proud to call ourselves 'Experts in Ear Hygiene'.
Our Principal Ear Hygienist has over 40 years experience as a Registered Nurse and SPECIALIST TRAINING in ear wax removal using the latest equipment.
There is no one 'best method' for ear wax removal and the ability to decide the most appropriate approach for your needs is what gives Total Ear Hygiene the clear advantage.
Some need to have ear wax removed every 6 months, some every 12 months and others never again.
Ear Wax itself is a natural process for keeping your ears clean.
In a 30 minute consultation you will have a:
- Comprehensive Ear Canal Examination;
- See what we see when we look down your ear canals. You can even have a photo of your ear canals emailed to you;
- Have your ear wax removed by our experienced ear hygienist using the most appropriate method for you;
- We explain how to take care of your ears.
- We can refer you on to an appropriate specialist, if recommended.